- At Auto China 2014, Ford Highlights Growing China Lineup with All-New Ford Escort, All-New Ford Mustang; Ford Everest Concept Hints at Future SUV
BEIJING - Moving forward with its plan to bring 15 new vehicles to the Chinese market by 2015, and building on its impressive momentum in the Asia Pacific region, Ford Motor Company is giving visitors to Auto China 2014 an exclusive and interactive look at its growing lineup of global vehicles and innovative, smart technologies.
- Ford Provided Unique Experiences to Visitors at Auto China 2012
BEIJING, China — With four new vehicles on display, Ford’s stand at Auto China 2012 has been packed with excited visitors since the first show day. Ford’s full range of SUVs in China – the all-new EcoSport, the all-new Kuga and the iconic Explorer, together with Ford Edge, have attracted plenty of attention among Chinese SUV lovers, with many amazed by the smart technologies and advanced features offered.
- An SUV for the Urban World – Ford Reveals Fuel-Efficient, All-new Ford EcoSport in China
BEIJING, China — Ford today revealed the production version of the all-new Ford EcoSport and announced plans to build the compact, fuel-efficient urban SUV in China, in addition to India, Thailand and South America.
- Ford Wows with Exciting New China Line-Up; SUVs and New Focus Displayed at Auto China 2012
Beijing, China — Ford Motor Company today unveiled four exciting new vehicles at Auto China 2012, pulling out all stops to capture the attention of thousands of Chinese consumers at Asia’s largest and most important auto show and delivering on its promise to introduce 15 new vehicles in China by 2015.
- Dynamic New Focus Drives Into China
beijing, China — The new Ford Focus is setting a new standard in the compact car segment in China with its combination of smart technologies, outstanding fuel economy, expressive design, responsive performance and high levels of craftsmanship and occupant safety.
- Ford’s First Global Performance Car, Focus ST, Brings Power-Packed Performance and Stylish Comfort to China
beijing, China — For the first time ever, Chinese drivers will be able to own a Ford performance car previously unavailable in this country. Making its debut in Asia at 2012 Auto China, the Tangerine Scream Focus ST is another of the 15 new vehicles that Ford has promised to introduce in the country by mid-decade.
- Ford SYNC Now Speaks the World’s Most Spoken Language
beijing, China — When in Rome, do as the Romans do, and Ford has enabled its global in-car connectivity system in China to speak as the Chinese speak. The award-winning Ford SYNC® system in the New Focus will be able to speak and understand Mandarin – a language spoken by more than 1.2 billion people.
- Creative, Connected and Compact: EcoSport is Ford’s New Small SUV with Smart, Innovative Technologies
BEIJING, China — Compact and agile, the all-new Ford EcoSport is also full of innovative technologies and features.
- Contemporary and Quiet: Ford EcoSport Delivers High Levels of Craftsmanship In and Out
BEIJING, China — The modern and connected new Ford EcoSport was unveiled today at 2012 Auto China in Beijing, its contemporary shape revealing an equally modern and sophisticated interior design for Ford’s all-new small SUV.
- All-New 1.0-litre Ford EcoBoost Engine Further Extends Advanced EcoBoost Technology in China
beijing, China — Ford is expanding its advanced EcoBoost™ powertrain technology in China with the addition of its newest and smallest-ever EcoBoost engine. With only three cylinders and 1.0 litre of displacement, the latest EcoBoost engine will provide fuel-efficient power for the all-new Ford EcoSport.
- Ford Takes China by Storm with Complete Family of Four New Global SUVs
beijing, China — Ford strides boldly into the heart of the rapidly expanding sport utility vehicle (SUV) market in China with a complete family of four new global SUVs that deliver superior fuel efficiency, class-leading safety and cutting edge technologies.
- Classy Ford Explorer Epitomises Luxury on Wheels
beijing, China — Ford’s iconic Explorer – the vehicle that redefined a segment – is coming to China for the first time at 2012 Auto China, raising consumer expectations of SUV fuel efficiency, safety, technology, capability and quality.
- All-New Ford Kuga Offers Customers in Asia a ‘Smarter Utility Vehicle’ For Everyday Life
beijing, China — Dubbed by Ford as the ‘Smarter Utility Vehicle’ for its fuel economy, versatility and new technology that makes driving easier and more fun, the all-new Kuga makes its debut in Asia at 2012 Auto China in a refreshing Ginger Ale colour. Wrapped in a sleek and modern design, the SUV offers the strengths that customers today really value.