- All-New Ford Mustang Features Performance Pack for Enhanced Road and Track Fun
The all-new Ford Mustang comes to Europe with a standard Performance Pack that delivers uprated brakes and cooling for high-speed driving.
- Ford Unveils a Tougher, Smarter and More Efficient Ranger
Ford unveiled its new tough and smart Ford Ranger today, setting a new benchmark in the pickup truck segment with an uncompromised blend of robust capability, craftsmanship and advanced technology. Starting later this year, an updated range of the truck will take on the world in more than 180 markets worldwide.
- Ford Vietnam Expands Network with New Authorized Dealership in Binh Duong and Upgraded Pho Quang Branch
HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam — Ford Vietnam recently opened a new authorized dealership in Binh Duong province, upgraded Pho Quang branch of Sai Gon Ford in Ho Chi Minh City into a fully-featured Sales, Service, Spare Parts branch, and to approve another boutique of Sai Gon Ford in downtown of Ho Chi Minh City. The new additions have an investment of more than VND 120 billion, bringing the total number of dealerships and outlets in the Ford Vietnam network to 26.
- Ford Motor Company Named One of the Best Places to Work
Ford receives a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award for Best Places to Work for 2015, based on feedback from employees regarding their job, work environment and company.
- All-New Mondeo Achieves Maximum Five-Star Euro NCAP Safety Rating
The all-new Mondeo has been awarded the maximum five-star safety rating by the Euro NCAP independent crash test authority.
- Unleashed by Mustang: Ford Reveals Limited-Edition Fashion Collaboration with Global Designers
Fashion innovators Anna Sui, Rogan, Paula Cademartori, CO|TE and Pamela Love join Ford Motor Company to celebrate the iconic Ford Mustang with the debut of Mustang Unleashed, a limited-edition line of one-of-a-kind shirts.
- Ford Initiates Open Invitation to Finding Innovative Mobility Solutions; Launches Innovate Mobility Challenge Series
Ford today announced the launch of its Innovate Mobility Series app challenge, inviting the developer community to come together to find innovative mobility solutions in eight different locations around the world.
- White is the New Black, Sunroofs Shunned in Europe’s Hottest Countries among the Findings of Ford Car Buying Trends 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Spain, Greece and Italy attract millions of visitors every year to their sun-drenched beaches, but a new Ford Motor Company study on buying trends in Europe shows that residents in some of the region’s hottest countries are among the least likely to purchase a new car with a sunroof.
- Ford's Exciting Weekend Highlights at Auto China 2014
Last week marked many major milestones for Ford and Lincoln in China!
With special guests Alan Mulally and Jim Farley, the team successfully launched the Lincoln brand in China to over 200 Chinese and international media. They announced that the company plans to bring five new Lincoln vehicles to China by 2016, which will be sold in 60 brand new Lincoln dealers in 50 cities across China. The feedback has been phenomenal.
- Ford Bridgend Earns Multi-million Pound Investment to Produce New 1.5-Litre EcoBoost Engine
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford is announcing a £24 million investment programme at its high-tech Bridgend engine plant in Wales to produce a new fuel-efficient 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol engine.
- Ford Thrills Car Enthusiasts at Australian International Motor Show
SYDNEY, Australia — Ford has thrilled car enthusiasts at the Australian International Motor Show with a show-stopping stand that has had everything from the all-new EcoSport SUV through to Ford’s V8 Supercar “Car of the Future.”