- Ford Initiates Open Invitation to Finding Innovative Mobility Solutions; Launches Innovate Mobility Challenge Series
Ford today announced the launch of its Innovate Mobility Series app challenge, inviting the developer community to come together to find innovative mobility solutions in eight different locations around the world.
- White is the New Black, Sunroofs Shunned in Europe’s Hottest Countries among the Findings of Ford Car Buying Trends 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Spain, Greece and Italy attract millions of visitors every year to their sun-drenched beaches, but a new Ford Motor Company study on buying trends in Europe shows that residents in some of the region’s hottest countries are among the least likely to purchase a new car with a sunroof.
- Ford's Exciting Weekend Highlights at Auto China 2014
Last week marked many major milestones for Ford and Lincoln in China!
With special guests Alan Mulally and Jim Farley, the team successfully launched the Lincoln brand in China to over 200 Chinese and international media. They announced that the company plans to bring five new Lincoln vehicles to China by 2016, which will be sold in 60 brand new Lincoln dealers in 50 cities across China. The feedback has been phenomenal.
- Ford Bridgend Earns Multi-million Pound Investment to Produce New 1.5-Litre EcoBoost Engine
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford is announcing a £24 million investment programme at its high-tech Bridgend engine plant in Wales to produce a new fuel-efficient 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol engine.
- Ford Thrills Car Enthusiasts at Australian International Motor Show
SYDNEY, Australia — Ford has thrilled car enthusiasts at the Australian International Motor Show with a show-stopping stand that has had everything from the all-new EcoSport SUV through to Ford’s V8 Supercar “Car of the Future.”
- Q&A with Laura Kurtz, Manager, U.S. Recruiting
DEARBORN - Laura Kurtz, manager, U.S. Recruiting recently discussed how Ford is presently looking to fill more than 500 full-time salaried positions in the United States and wants your help to find qualified people.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 3/23/2012
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for March 23 - 25, 2012. Carl Edwards (P5) and Greg Biffle (P6) led the Ford drivers in a rain-shortened Auto Club 400 to lead the Ford drivers in California Sprint Cup action. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. finished second in the Nationwide race on Saturday. Justin Bell picked up a pair of victories in the opening two rounds of the SCCA World Challenge with his Boss 302S.