- Ford Bridgend Earns Multi-million Pound Investment to Produce New 1.5-Litre EcoBoost Engine
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford is announcing a £24 million investment programme at its high-tech Bridgend engine plant in Wales to produce a new fuel-efficient 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol engine.
- Ford Thrills Car Enthusiasts at Australian International Motor Show
SYDNEY, Australia — Ford has thrilled car enthusiasts at the Australian International Motor Show with a show-stopping stand that has had everything from the all-new EcoSport SUV through to Ford’s V8 Supercar “Car of the Future.”
- Q&A with Laura Kurtz, Manager, U.S. Recruiting
DEARBORN - Laura Kurtz, manager, U.S. Recruiting recently discussed how Ford is presently looking to fill more than 500 full-time salaried positions in the United States and wants your help to find qualified people.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 3/23/2012
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for March 23 - 25, 2012. Carl Edwards (P5) and Greg Biffle (P6) led the Ford drivers in a rain-shortened Auto Club 400 to lead the Ford drivers in California Sprint Cup action. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. finished second in the Nationwide race on Saturday. Justin Bell picked up a pair of victories in the opening two rounds of the SCCA World Challenge with his Boss 302S.
- 2011 Australian International Motor Show: Interactive Ford Stand Means Fun for All the Family
MELBOURNE, Australia- Visitors to the Ford stand at the Australian International Motor Show will be greeted by the wonderful experience of Ford's great new products, smart technologies and exciting interactive displays.