- Ford, Lincoln Dealers Give Communities $89 Million in 2013
DEARBORN - Ford and Lincoln dealers gave approximately $89 million to local causes and nonprofits in communities across the United States in 2013, according to Ford Motor Company’s annual Survey on Dealer Giving.
- Massachusetts Ford Dealer Gives Back to Community in Big Way
MENDON, Mass. - Kevin Meehan, owner of Imperial Ford in Mendon, Massachusetts, recently donated $5 million to the Milford Regional Medical Center in his community to help fund the expansion of its emergency room and intensive care unit.
- Dealer Shows Strong Support for Ford Credit Employee in Cancer Walk
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Ford Motor Credit Company Business Development Manager Deb Livingston, like many other employees around the world, joined a walk benefiting breast cancer research and support. But unlike many other employees, just a few weeks before, Livingston had undergone surgery for breast cancer and had begun chemotherapy.
- Ford Dealer Donates Ambulance to Charity Hospital in Myanmar
YANGON, Myanmar – The parent company of Capital Automotive, Ford’s dealership in Myanmar, has donated a new Ford Everest ambulance to Charity Hospital to help improve emergency medical services.
- Ford Lincoln Dealer Goes Further as Family Vacation is in Jeopardy
SIDNEY, Ohio - On March 2, my extended family left Mt. Clemens, Mich., home for a one week vacation to Orlando, Florida. There were eight of us in three vehicles.
- Ford Dealers Give Tens of Millions to U.S. Nonprofits, Provide Thousands of Volunteer Hours Annually
DEARBORN – Ford and Lincoln dealers contribute between $35.1 million and $84.6 million to charities and nonprofits in their communities across the U.S. per year, according to the results of a Ford Motor Company survey.
- Food and Shoe Drive in Phoenix, Arizona
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Metro Ford Dealers did a Food and Shoe drive with the 10 metro dealers from Nov. 1 through Nov. 18.
- Quirk Ford in Boston ‘Goes Further’ with Drive One Events in the Local Community
QUINCY, Mass. - Quirk Ford of Quincy, Mass. has been holding Drive One 4 UR School events for the past few years, but really stepped it up this fall with three Drive One events in the local community that raised over $21,000 for youth sports programs and saw over 1,000 people test drive a Ford product.
- Don Wood Ford Goes Further for its Customers
ATHENS, Ohio - Larry Porter, Service director, and his Service team at Don Wood Ford in Athens, Ohio, definitely show the Go further attitude for their customers.
- Colorado Ford Dealership Goes Further to Help Community through Wildfires
WALDO CANYON, Colo. - When the Colorado wildfires were burning out of control in recent weeks, the Phil Long Family of Dealerships – which includes three Ford dealerships in Colorado and one in New Mexico – stepped into action and donated more than 30 new vehicles to the Fire Department, Emergency Operations Center and Red Cross to help transport firefighters and equipment to the disaster scene at Waldo Canyon.
- Our Dealers Go Further
I received this email from a customer about a recent experience with the dealership. It is another example of how our dealers GO FURTHER every day!
- First Export and Growth Charity Auction Raises More Than $430,000
DEARBORN - While employees in Ford Export and Growth are known to Go Further to help others, E&G’s dealers recently showcased their willingness to do the same.