DEARBORN - Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford meets with U.S. swimmer Allison Schmitt, winner of three gold medals, a silver and a bronze in the 2012 U.S. summer Olympic games. Allison is the daughter Gail Schmitt, an Electronic Commerce supervisor for Ford Credit Information Technology in Dearborn, Michigan.
Allison is a 22-year-old Michigan native studying psychology at the University of Georgia, won medals in each of her five events:
• 4x100m Medley Relay – gold, world record
• 4x200m Freestyle Relay – gold, Olympic record
• 200m Freestyle – gold, Olympic record
• 4x100m Freestyle – silver, Americas record
• 4x100m Freestyle Relay – bronze, Americas record