You are invited to join the Ford Filipino Network (http://www.ffn.ford.com) and to attend our next Meeting/Social Gathering on April 24th (Saturday).
Ford Filipino Network is being formed to:
1) Support Ford Motor Company's Diversity initiatives.
2) Enhance awareness and understanding of Filipino culture among Ford employees.
3) Assist Ford to attract, develop and retain qualified candidates.
4) Provide a system for member networking and mentoring.
Ford Motor Company's top management strongly believes DIVERSITY to be a key element in its efforts to become the number one automotive company in the world. Ford Senior Management, have repeatedly stressed the importance of diversity in the workplace.
Ford's Diversity Office is given the task of cultivating an environment that:
· Recognizes differences in employees' cultures and backgrounds
· Values and recognizes contributions of all employees regardless of their differences
In the same spirit, a group of Ford employees joined together to form a group. An ad-hoc working committee was formed to develop FFN's mission statement and constitution.
Ford Filipino Network is currently in the process of designing projects to satisfy the following:
1. Make the Ford family of brands the "Brand of Choice" for Filipino consumers
2. Make Ford Motor Company the "Employer of Choice" for Filipino professionals
3. Make the culture and the organization that we work in an "Environment of Choice".
We Need Your Expertise !!!
We need Ideas for future activities. With the Filipino consumer/professional/cultural "head-set" that you possess, I am sure you have many ideas that will help us achieve the vision defined above. Send an email to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or AJ (email@example.com) with your ideas for events/activity/community service that can help and develop us as a community and provide competitive advantage for our company.
We need leads and volunteers to help out in the planning and organization of the following upcoming events:
- General Meeting/Social Gathering - April 24th
- Kalayaan Picnic "Ride and Drive" event - June 26th
- FFN Family Funfest - August 14th
If you are interested in helping please send your name to April (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FFN needs a Logo. If you or someone is an artist, we ask that you pull out you markers, paintbrush, Corel Draw, Photoshop, 3DMax or even AutoCad and help us design our Logo. Please contact Percy (email@example.com) for further details.
Spread the Word
If you know someone at Ford who would be interested in participating in our events or be kept up to date with what's happening, kindly email April (alee65@ford) their CDSID.
We have a website!!! Be sure to visit us at http://www.ffn.ford.com
If you are having difficulties accessing the site, kindly us an email with your CDSID.
Thank you for your help, and hope to see you on our next gathering April 24th -- let's demonstrate that Filipinos at Ford can make a difference.
Sama Sama, Kaya Natin (Together We Can)